Though we can’t meet as usual, we can still invite people to come experience Jesus! In fact, God can use this time for people who may not attend in a church building to experience our services online.
Here are some ways you can reach out and invite someone, DIGITALLY.
#1 PROFILE PICTURE
On your preferred social media platform, change your profile picture to our August Outreach Sunday’s graphic (Download below). It has all the relevant details for someone to attend.
#2 DIGITAL INVITATION
Post your choice of the graphic below on your social media platform. Share it with a different F.R.A.N. (Friend, Relative, Associate, Neighbor) each day this week.
You can add a personal message, tag the person or simply hit “Share”.
Here are a few ideas:
1. “Our church will be sharing about “Finding Hope” this coming Sunday. I’d be joining at 9:30am on YouTube (FCBCSGV). I’d love to have you join me online!”
2. “You and your family have been in my prayers this week! I hope you’re feeling God’s peace during this time. I also want to invite you to join me at 9:30am this coming Sunday on youtube (FCBCSGV). We can watch together, virtually!”
#3 RECORD A SELFIE-STYLE INVITATION
One personal way to reach out on social media is by posting a video inviting friends to Outreach Sunday. This is especially great for Instagram stories, but it could be a Facebook or Instagram post as well). It doesn’t need to be long or elaborate – just authentic to you! Here are some ideas to get you started.
1. (sitting in your living room) “Hey friends! This coming Sunday, my church is hosting a special online service talking about “Finding Hope”. Will you join me on youtube (FCBCSGV) at 9:30am this Sunday?”
2. “If you’ve never been to church and wonder what we do during a church service, join us this coming Sunday on our church youtube channel (FCBCSGV) at 9:30am!”
3. “Hi friends! In the midst of so much uncertainty and transition, my church will be talking about “Finding Hope”. Will you join me this coming Sunday at 9:30am on our youtube channel (FCBCSGV)?”
SOCIAL MEDIA IMAGES